20 Gb Travan Backup Tape for the Intuity Audix Series Voicemail. Avaya Part Number / ComCode 700257116
- Price is for ONE piece
- There are two type of tape drive for the Intuity V3 and V4 Voice Mail Units, 8 Gb and 20Gb. Please ensure you order the correct one as they cannot be returned if opened.
- The MAP5PV4 Normally uses a 20Gb tape unless it has been retrofitted with the older unit.
- The MAP5PV3 will normally work with the 8Gb tape, but it is better to determine the correct tape for the drive
- Sometimes the drive capacity will be identified on the drive door and visible when the tape cartridge is removed.
- These drives can be quirky, and may refuse to recognize anything except the correct capacity tape.
- Ensure that the drive band on the tape drive itself is intact and correctly installed before blaming the tape media - you can normally hear a good drive winding the tape to find the start mark after the cartridge is first inserted.