The Avaya B169 Wireless Conference Phone is a breakthrough, making conference calling easier and more convenient. Take the Avaya B169 anywhere in the office and get exceptional quality and a wealth of features. Even better, with wireless freedom there's no need for nearby phone jacks or power outlets. Simply carry the conference phone anywhere in the office that has wireless access and you're good to go.
Avaya B169 Features
- DECT wireless with GAP/CATiq technology to reduce interference from other devices
- Up to 60 hours talk time; 270 hours standby
- 128 x 64 illuminated graphics LCD
- Award winning Avaya OmniSound 2.0 technology ensures that every participant is easily heard, with noise suppression filters that virtually eliminate distracting background noise
- SD card slot to record calls and archive them for future review
- Built-in conference guide helps you dial multi-party calls
- Store up to 20 call groups and initiate recurring conference calls
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- In addition to standard analog telephone lines (POTS) via the DECT base station, you can connect to your PC with a USB connection or to your cell phone with an optional cell phone accessory kit (sold separately).
- Can store up to 200 numbers