Avaya 6120 Wireless Handset - Unused
Avaya's WLAN Handset 6120 is an intermediate-level wireless device designed for premises-based mobile communication in the workplace. The full-featured, lightweight, durable handset supports a robust set of telephony capabilites for voice and data communication via WLAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points. The WLAN Handset 6120 is optimized for application in the general office, financial or hospitality industries.
- Designed for use as a premises-based device, the WLAN Handset 6120 telephony capabilities are fully integrated with Avaya Communication Server platforms
- Delivers high quality voice communication over standards-based IEEE 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN infrastructures
- Helps improve mobility, responsiveness and productivity of employees as they move across the facility or campus
- WLAN handset supports advanced telephony features and functionality similar to the Avaya IP Phone 1140E or IP Phone 2004 desksets
- Ease of use with minimal training via familiar Avaya IP Telephony feature usage and provisioning
- Durable handsets designed for shock, dust and liquid resistance in demanding environments and vertical applications
- Complete set of WLAN handset accessories (i.e. desktop/group chargers, headset, batteries, belt clips, lanyards and carry cases)
Features & Benefits
Avaya's WLAN Handset 6120 supports a broad range of market applications, from general office to medical, retail, education, healthcare, manufacturing, and industrial environments.
- Refined interface ergonomics with a fully backlit pixel-based display and keypad, menu driven interface, dedicated side volume keys, four-way navigation cluster plus enter key, and four discrete context-sensitive softkeys
- Support for Avaya communication server-based features including: Corporate Directory, Personal Directory, Callers List, Redial List, and Virtual Office Login*
- Display top line status indicators provide quick notification of WLAN radio signal strength; voicemail messages; lines in use; voice or text message visual ring; handsfree operation; and battery power remaining
- Five user-selectable handset notification profiles (Silent, Vibrate, Loud, Soft, Custom) for quick modifications to the user's preferences
- Handsfree options with an integrated speakerphone designed for instant ad-hoc conferences and a 2.5mm headset jack located on side of the handset to allow easy access while the handset is placed in the desktop charger
- User selectable ringtones or silent ring vibration options
- Robust security options with support for WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, and Cisco Fast Secure Roaming (FSR)
- Quality of Service (QoS) with WLAN IP Telephony Gateway 2245 (using SVP) or with 802.11e Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Access to critical information from anywhere within the facility or campus using OAI with WLAN Application Gateway 2246
- Supports several high capacity Lithium-ion battery options with long-life battery talk and standby times.
- Over-the-Air firmware updates with further handset configuration support via the WLAN Handset Administration Tool (Windows PC software used with the WLAN Handset 6100 Series Dual-slot Desktop Charger USB interface)